WebAccess was created to improve communication and automate many routine tasks for agents and their supervisors. Streamlined communications and process automation are critical for organizations to enhance employee morale by providing the necessary tools to perform day-to-day tasks in fast, efficient ways.
Failure to provide these tools lowers productivity, raises frustration levels, increases turnover, and churns supervisor time responding to manual requests on a daily basis. The impact to your bottom line can be significant due to higher staffing, on-boarding, and administrative costs. Pipkins’ WebAccess functionality provides productivity tools for agents and supervisors to make their workday easier.
Empower Your Agents
With Pipkins' WebAccess you empower your agents to manage day-to-day activities, as well as personal performance, through online productivity tools. This functionality enables agents in the front and back office the capability to:
- View schedules, as well as changes made on a real time basis
- Submit change requests and trade shifts with other agents based on business rules
- View KPIs delivered real time through the notification system, allowing agents to quickly change behavior to meet goals
- Manage vacation time through automated requests according to business rules defined by the HR system
- Communicate with other agents via a bulletin board system
Remotely Monitor Requests
In recent versions, we’ve added tools that allow managers to remotely monitor agent activities. Supervisors are no longer tethered to desktop clients and VPN networks that limit when critical information is accessible. By using a web browser on any smart phone, tablet or laptop, supervisors have the ability to:
- Manage agent schedule changes and requests
- Manage and process vacation requests
- View Real Time Adherence information with one-click schedule edits, or send messages directly to agents
- Send custom notification messages to individuals or groups of agents through a real-time system
- Run contact center and back office reporting metrics such as agent statistics, adherence and organizational statistics
By utilizing Pipkins' WebAccess functionality, organizations will ensure personnel have the tools necessary to increase productivity and automate processes, while reducing staffing costs and improving their bottom line.