Last modified: January 31, 2019
Pipkins, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
For purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is Pipkins, Inc. of Missouri. Our designated representative for purpose of the GDPR is Judith De Bie.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to use, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Accounting@pipkins.com or email@example.com.
Information We collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is for use as statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The cookies we use are only “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that the users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you block or delete all cookies from this Website, you may not be able to use all features of the Website.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
How We Use Your Information
We use information that you provide to use, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please state so in an email to Accounting@pipkins.com.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To Our Providers that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pipkins’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pipkins about Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have opted in to use of your personal information for these purposes. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pipkins, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Company. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will typically inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right to opt-out of such processing at any time by sending us an email stating your request to Accounting@pipkins.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or you may select the unsubscribe option that is located at the bottom of the electronic communication. This opt out does not apply to electronic communications sent by the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Third Party Websites. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. You may request, by contacting us at Accounting@pipkins.com or email@example.com, to review, revise, rectify or delete your personal information processed by us. Unless otherwise required under applicable laws, we will promptly revise, rectify and/or erase your personal information upon receiving your request. Notwithstanding, your data that has been deidentified and aggregated shall no longer be considered personal information, and you cannot seek to have your information removed from an aggregated data set, nor is consent for further use required.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Accounting@pipkins.com.
We retain your personal information and information stored and collected through the Website for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations, or government orders require. When your information is no longer necessary or relevant for the identified purpose or to fulfill a legal or business requirement, we will use reasonable commercial efforts to securely dispose of and destroy your information collected through the Website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We review our security policies and procedures on a regular basis and update them as needed to maintain their relevance. The methods of protection include physical measures, organizational measures and technological measures. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement
In accordance with applicable laws, you may request access and raise concerns or complaints regarding your personal information processed by us with by contacting us: by email Accounting@pipkins.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; or by mailing Pipkins at 14515 N. Outer 40 Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017.