An Intensive Workforce Management Program
The 2017 Pipkins User Group Conference is being held in St. Louis, Missouri. This year, we will be staying at the Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in downtown on the riverfront by the Gateway Arch.
Join us for an intensive Workforce Management program. Network with other Pipkins users and learn how to get more from the powerful WFM tools you have at your disposal. Plus, there will be a welcome reception Monday evening and we're hosting "A Night at 360 Rooftop Bar" overlooking Busch Stadium for Tuesday evening's game. You won't want to miss everything we're planning for this year's conference.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR, OR BETTER YET, REGISTER TODAY!
Save $100 per person during Early Bird Registration - Ends May 31, 2017.
ST. LOUIS, MO // AUGUST 21-23
- Please plan to come into town by Monday, August 21. There will be a greeting reception that evening from 7-9 p.m.
- The conference will begin on Tuesday morning.
- Please plan to stay in town until late-afternoon on Wednesday. Recommended flight times are 5 p.m. or later.
Exciting Sessions with Our Trainers and Development Team
An Ask the Experts Panel of Pipkins Staff and Long-Time Users
Networking Opportunities at Welcome Reception, Breakfasts and Lunches
A Night at 360 Rooftop Bar Overlooking Busch Stadium for Tuesday Evening's Game
Conference Fees (meals and evening activities included in fees below):
- Full Registration Conference Fee $695 (Receive $100 Early Bird Discount per registration, if received before May 31, 2017).
- $350 Single Day Fee (Early Bird and Multi-User discounts do not apply).
- For registrations received after May 31, 2017, the full Training Fee will apply, but there will be a $50 discount for additional attendees from the same company.
Hotel Room Fee:
- $199 per night, plus tax
- To receive this special discounted rate, please ask for the Pipkins User Group Conference block of rooms. Make your reservations soon to ensure you receive this special rate.