The ultimate supervisor tool.
Hot-seat intraday management is critical in maintaining a successful demand-level workforce. Your supervisors need real , relevant information.. not just data. The success of your intraday operations relies on quick decisions made accurately using well-organized intel.
This is why Pipkins is heavily focused on it’s latest released modules: eSmart.
- RTM feed for activities, sub-activities, and individual call/chat sessions providing total visibility over agent work status
- Staff filters to observe specific groups and teams. Like all systems in Pipkins, eSmart display can be filtered to show specific groups of staff either linked to a job, location, or in an arbitrary group.
- Selectable staff with modification action capability allow for the application of actions to multiple or singular agents.
- Time-bar selected Action tab providing over 30 custom actions including insert events, remove events, change events, adjust times, and re-optimize schedules.
- Live data feed comparing forecast, actuals, requirements, over/under.
- Browser based system allows access through a supervisor’s web portal login.
eSmart allows supervisors to view granular RTA information and graphing in relation to schedules at an intraday level. However, this goes beyond a simple dashboarding. eSmart gives users the ability to make bulk, intelligent edits through automated or controllable means.
The standout feature of eSmart is the capability to make automatic schedule adjustments based on RTA data. When toggled, Pipkins will use pre-defined parameters to further optimize individual staff schedules within a given envelope. Automated editing doesn’t just reduce supervisor workload, it drastically reduces wasted FTE and the impact of shrinkage.
Below are just some of the possible uses of Automated Editor:
An agent clocks in 5 minutes after shift start, but within the 7 minute grace period
Automated Editor can: The agent’s schedule will be shifted back 5 minutes or last event extended.
An agent is a no-call, no-show
Automated Editor can: Automatically identify and record the day’s event as “no-call, no-show,” allowing re-optimizations that consider that agent unavailable.
An Agent is on a call that goes into their break
Automated Editor can: Re-adjust agent break start time to allow for their full 15 minutes.
eSmart is an ever-evolving product. Manual actions such as drop-in trainings, optimal meeting event assignment, schedule copy/paste, and event shifting are coming soon to the module. With all these features combined, eSmart will serve as the primary situation and action interface for supervisors and administrators.
The unified Pipkins platform includes a variety of interfacing tools to help streamline interaction between staff and data. Pipkins operates as a unified platform, with each point of entry impacting tables in the central database.
No messy APIs or desynchronization. An action at one interface point is instantly reflected everywhere, ensuring fast, accurate, and reliable user experience at any location.
Request Demo or call 800.469.6106