PIPKINS HAS YOUR WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS
With the United States and much of the world battling the spread of COVID-19, the demand for businesses to prepare for a long-term remote management options has rapidly spiked. For up to date information, please refer to the CDC. Although many of our customers operate through traditional offices, Pipkins has long seen the value of accommodating fully remote business through our SaaS WFM platform. As such, we offer a variety of tools and modules for managing a remote workforce. Below is a list of the primary components designed to remotely manage a team of any scale without the need for centralization.
Employees interact with their schedules, profile, and peers through the Web-Access Portal. Each agent has their own page with group defined layout. Web-Access also includes functionality for supervisors and administrators to provide mid-level management and overview.
- View Schedule
- Communicate via bulletin and direct message
- Trade/swap give-away shifts
- Task Tracking (IntelliTRACK)
- Absence Management (SwiftPik)
- Overtime Planning (SwiftPik)
- Availability Planning (SwiftPik)
- RTA feed
- Notification management
- Schedule viewing and auto-editing
- Import connection
- Profile configuration
The Web-Access Portal can be deployed with the SwiftPik selection module. SwiftPik is a versatile tool that allows agent to detail, shop for, and edit segments of time for a variety of event types or actions. Agents using SwiftPik will be able to make offers, requests, and set availability via the web using an intuitive graphical design.
- Select from Absence Management, Overtime Management, Self-Scheduling, and Availability setting options.
- Multiple event types per options, such as PTO vs Sick-leave.
- Agents can edit and view large scale requests.
- Automatic approval options available.
- Remotely set schedule rules and preferences at large scale.
- Color-coded availability layout with key.
- Familiar and intuitive click and drag and shopping-cart design.
Pipkins is expediting an early release of the new IntelliVIEW collaboration tool. IntelliVIEW is a video and chat platform designed to bring remote agents together with their fellow agents and supervisors. In addition to collaboration, IntelliVIEW largely focused on providing monitoring capabilities to supervisors to ensure that remote employees are staying on task during their shift.
- Standalone with synchronized ID through Pipkins database.
- 1-on-1 training, couching and collaboration.
- Configurable assigned contact groups.
- Supervisor team monitoring
- Supervisor selectable webcam/screenshare monitoring.
- Configurable privacy settings.
- Integration with RTA (Future release).
- Team huddles and groups (Future release).
- Recording (Future release).
Pipkins IntelliTRACK Back office and Task Tracking system is an advanced timeclock designed to go beyond simple shift start/end recording. IntelliTRACK allows staff to start, stop, pause, and resume individual tasks. Task definition includes work type, sub activity, identifier code, and notes Input. Supervisors can view real-time task information for off phone employees or blended agents with detailed after-call workloads. IntelliTRACK data can also be used to forecast for future event demand just like a phone switch.
- Available in Web-Access Portal or through Pipkins Notification Client
- Provide to-the-second task data.
- Table and report on workloads for event identifiers.
- Can be configured to supplement phone Aux codes.
- Agents can view full daily task workload.
- Provides data for real-time metrics on Back-Office employees.
Remote Desktop Vantage Point:
The majority of User-end platform management jobs are performed through the Vantage Point Client. The VantagePoint Client can be installed on any machine with data transmitted between the client and database via 256-Bit AES encryption after sign-on. Pipkins also offers options for remote connection to the VantagePoint client housed on your Single-Tenant Database. This option removes the need to install Vantagepoint on a physical machine and adds added layers of log-in security.
- Access Vantagepoint via secure Remote Desktop Connection from any computer, including Mac machines.
- Additional sign-in security layer for database access.
- Full Vantage Point accessibility via remote connection.
- All data remains internalized in Pipkins database.
- Kick-off and timeout functions increases access security.
Whether a current customer or new prospect, Pipkins is ready to provide added tools so that you can keep your business running efficiently, no matter the circumstances. We understand that maintaining service during a catastrophe can be the difference between a boom and a collapse. Even as the current crisis intensifies with no end in sight, Pipkins intends to stand strong and continue to maximize business efficiency for new and existing clients. We succeed when you succeed, no matter the circumstances.
Pipkins has your work from home options. If you would like more detail, pricing, or a demo for these products, please email email@example.com