Have you been put in the position of having to undergo an expensive forklift upgrade because your workforce management vendor has end-of-lifed your solution? When this happens, you are left with two decisions; you either pay the price for a substantial upgrade or look for an alternate workforce management vendor. If you choose the upgrade option, what assurance do you have that you will not be put in this position again? If you do a cost-benefit analysis, you may save dollars in the long run by choosing another vendor or a solution that does not require upgrades.
For a myriad of reasons, approximately 78% of Pipkins’ install base is replacement systems. Many of the systems we replace lack critical functions and flexibility to meet the needs of call centers; or, their platform is unable to maintain sufficient historical call data to generate accurate forecasts. The most common problems that we encounter with systems we have replaced are inaccurate forecasting and an inability to generate requirements at the interval level. If your workforce management vendor has declared end-of-life status for your solution, there are several reasons to consider Pipkins as a viable option
For more than thirty years Pipkins has been quietly developing and delivering workforce management solutions that help companies be successful. While others are touting it, Pipkins has been doing it! With thirteen industry-first solutions, Pipkins offers five powerful differentiators that separate us from the crowd.
One database – perhaps the most important feature offered by Pipkins and not found with any other workforce management vendor. Pipkins is the only vendor that provides a single-server database and architecture platform for workforce and performance management solution for both the front and back office.
Advanced forecasting – Companies and industry insiders that have evaluated our capabilities view Pipkins as the technology and quality leader in call center forecasting and scheduling resource management systems. Pipkins’ advanced schedule optimization is based on a Sum of Squares figure of merit analysis, not a simple “hours-net-to-zero.” Competing algorithms that use the net-to-zero approach cannot distinguish between schedules that deliver good and bad service. Only Pipkins’ algorithms can truly optimize.
Policies & Directives – only Pipkins offers a dynamic solution for your unique scenarios that virtually eliminates the workaround process. Our Policies and Advanced Directives replaces the workaround process by incorporating your business rules easily and quickly, and adapts your company’s unique business rules to forecasts and schedules.
At-home Agent Suite – based on the powerful Policies and Advanced Directives application that addresses organizational rules and policies, Pipkins is the only workforce management vendor with agent self-scheduling capability. @HomeVantage utilizes Pipkins powerful forecasting tools to ensure optimal scheduling.
Smart Phone Interface – Smartphone interface is offered for Pipkins Vantage Point Web Access module. This enhancement enables users equipped with Smartphones to check agent status at a glance, modify schedules with a click while in meetings or off-site, send messages and notifications, and view reports from hundreds of miles away.
Move to the Cloud with Pipkins
This is where we shine! Pipkins has dominated the software as a service (SaaS) world by being the first vendor to offer a hosted workforce management solution. WorkforceScheduling.com is a hosted, low cost, subscription-based solution for managing your call center workforce that allows you to “pay as you grow” with no hardware to install and maintain, no long-term commitment required, and little or no IT requirements. You receive the same powerful features as our enterprise solution, customizable access to only the functionality you need, complete integration with your
ACD, and scalability to meet your growing needs with NO end-of-life threat. Pipkins can help you move to the cloud with complete confidence that you are receiving optimal SaaS solutions, including enhanced security, powerful forecasting capability, and scalability to grow when needed.
If you are looking for real workforce management solutions, Pipkins delivers without all the marketing hype. There are five important reasons to consider Pipkins as your next workforce management vendor:
- Operational Excellence – Pipkins has been synonymous with accurate forecasting for over thirty years by providing the lowest opportunity cost to our customers through pricing strategies and convenience. Investing in Pipkins’ software means substantial cost savings. Pipkins’ customers have reported consistent results in areas that impact call center costs. One call center saved over $800,000 in just one year!
- Product Leadership and the Most Innovative Technology – Pipkins produces one product – Workforce Management. Pipkins offers the most innovative products on the market with thirteen industry-first solutions. All R&D money is devoted to improving efficiency and reducing operating costs by designing and building the most accurate forecasting tools on the market.
- Customer Priority – Pipkins furnishes customized products and solutions. Nearly 80% of Pipkins’ install base is replacement systems because customers: (1) Accept free workforce management systems as part of a “one solution fits all” package, (2) Purchase workforce solutions from vendors whose specialty is not workforce management, (3) Realize too late that the system is incapable of producing an accurate forecast. You are leaving money on the table by failing to properly staff your center if forecasting or scheduling is not sophisticated enough and you are doing too many processes manually.
- Significant increases in: (1) Total calls answered – as high as 24%, (2) Percent of calls answered within desired service level – as high as 38%, (3) Total monthly handle time, (4) Ratio of CSRs per supervisor.
- Significant decreases in: (1) Average handle time, (2) Average payroll cost per hour of handle time, resulting in a reduction in overall operating costs, (3) Average wait time in queue before reaching a CSR – as high as 36%, (4) Overtime hours – as high as 25%, (5) Percentage of calls abandoned.
Contact us today to find out how you can take advantage of Pipkins’ experience, exceptional forecasting capability, and overall dedication to the continual improvement of workforce management solutions.