Introducing Pipkins® new mobile app. We’re taking Mobile Workforce Management (WFM) to a whole new level.
SwiftPik™ for iOS represents the next stage in the evolution of Mobile Workforce Management — an app-based solution tailored for the mobile environment that puts the power of Pipkins’ WFM tools at your fingertips wherever you go. All you need is your iPhone® or iPad® and internet access to join your Workforce Network™.
SwiftPik for iOS version 1.0 is now available in the Apple App Store®.
What It Does
- Advanced Time Clock: Agents, back office staff and off-site workers can use our advanced time clock to clock in and clock out, as well as log start and end times of tasks they perform, as they perform them.
- Send Alerts: Workers can send alerts notifying their supervisor of a schedule disruption such as a late arrival due to being stuck in traffic or being unable to work due to a sick child, etc. At-home agents can also send alerts when they lose internet access and/or VOIP service.
- Scheduling Power: In version 1.0, agents, back office staff and off-site workers can view their own schedules. In the future, workers will also be able to set their own schedules within parameters set by their workforce manager.
- Vacation Planner: Workers can use the Pipkins Vacation Planner to submit their vacation requests and then check status of their requests from anywhere at anytime.
* Note: Additional functionality will be added in future releases.
To complete setup and configuration for your company’s workforce management system, contact Pipkins Customer Care once you have installed SwiftPik for iOS on your iPhone or iPad. SwiftPik for iOS integrates with Pipkins Workforce Management Systems.
Click here to view, download or print the SwiftPik for iOS Info Sheet.
Coming Soon! SwiftPik for Android®