Pipkins Presents: The Future of Workforce Management
Join us in the Conference Center at Busch Stadium, located in the executive offices of the St. Louis Cardinals to learn more about the future of workforce management for contact centers and other enterprise operations, and how the latest software solutions can help you control costs, increase the productivity of your teams and systems, and improve your bottom line.
Then we move to our Party Suite for lunch and an all-inclusive afternoon of baseball, food and fun as the Cardinals take on the Minnesota Twins.
Mark Your Calendar, or Better Yet, Register Today for this Complimentary Event! // St. Louis, MO // May 8th
- Please plan to arrive at the St. Louis Cardinals executive offices at Busch Stadium between 9:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. The Conference Center is easily accessible through the 700 Clark Street lobby.
- Our presentation will begin promptly at 10 a.m. Be aware that late arrival may result in non-admittance.
- Between 11 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. our group will move from the Conference Center to our Party Suite in the stadium in time to see part of batting practice and enjoy a buffet lunch before the game begins.
- Game time: 12:15 p.m. // St. Louis Cardinals vs. Minnesota Twins.
Come for the Lunch & Learn. Stay for the Game. It's on Us!
- The Socialization of Workforce Management – The Next Step Beyond Accurate Forecasting & Scheduling
- Monitoring, Mentoring & Collaboration – Helping Workers & Supervisors Stay Fully Engaged & Connected
- Time Management and Task Tracking – Going Above and Beyond the Standard Timeclock Apps
Party Suite Amenities
- Indoor air-conditioned social area with covered outdoor stadium seating.
- Unlimited buffet with Hunter hotdogs, brats, BBQ beef, baked Italian chicken, pasta salad, nachos & cheese, mixed greens salad, cookies and brownies.
- Coca-Cola products, O’Doul’s, Bud and Bud Light.
- Personal bartender.
- Access to full service bars with mixed drinks, wine and craft beers.
This is a complimentary event; however, parking is not included. You can use paid public parking garages and surface lots downtown as you would for any other ballgame or stadium event. Click here for directions to the stadium and a map of downtown showing public parking areas.
Due to space limitations, only two registrations per company will be accepted.