Job Description: Create and maintain Web/Executable applications for Workforce Management systems using ASP.Net/C# and other web technologies.
- 1+ years of .NET programming with C#, ASP.Net, and Visual Studio 2008 or greater.
- 1+ years of Oracle experience (Stored procedures, queries).
- Desired (but not required) Experience:
- Experience with TFS.
- Knowledge of security topics such as OWASP top 10.
- Degree Preference: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Solid analytical skills in assessing functional and technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Experience operating in a disciplined engineering environment.
- Able to solve a problem on his/her own by utilizing experience and other resources.
For consideration, qualified candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
No employment-related phone inquiries accepted.
Pipkins, Inc. (“Pipkins”), is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Pipkins strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Pipkins’ employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Pipkins complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, the Missouri Human Rights Act (MHRA), and all applicable state and local laws. Consistent with those requirements, Pipkins will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Pipkins will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices.