In a “bigger is better” marketplace, it’s unusual to find a boutique company that can not only survive, but thrive, while competing with the “one solution fits all” mega-companies that promise WFM software solutions for all contact center needs. While this concept is attractive in theory, reality suggests something different. The truth is that no single vendor can offer a complete quality solution regardless of their claims. Companies are typically built on the reputation of doing one thing well. Quality suffers when vendors acquire other WFM software solutions that are not within their scope of expertise. Using one vendor for all your software purchases limits your options for:
- competitive pricing
- locks you in to one technology system, and
- many times restricts your ability to pay as you grow
Pipkins is a boutique company that was built on the idea of creating superior workforce management solutions. Focusing on one product allows us to offer unique solutions not found with any other workforce management vendor. We have flexibility to customize our solutions to fit your needs with unmatched speed of delivery and no long development cycles. The power of Pipkins’ WFM software solutions lies in our algorithms and accurate forecasting capability. Pipkins offers the most accurate forecasting/scheduling tools in the industry.
Pipkins solutions offer:
- WFM software solutions created and implemented by scientists and software engineers who understand workforce management software and work to continuously improve its effectiveness
- Ability to buy features as you need them
- Customized solutions to fit your business needs
For thirty years Pipkins has been at the forefront of workforce management technology with thirteen industry-first applications. Pipkins’ WFM software solutions are typically three to five years ahead of the curve for innovation, application, and ease of use. Additionally, there are five features unique to Pipkins and not found in any other workforce management vendor:
- One database – Pipkins is the only vendor that provides a single server database and architecture platform for workforce and performance management solutions for both the front and back office.
- Advanced Forecasting Capability – Companies and industry insiders that have evaluated our capabilities view Pipkins as the technology and quality leader in call center forecasting and
scheduling resource management systems. Pipkins’ Merlang® improves upon traditional Erlang-C algorithms by eliminating the assumptions that queues are infinitely long, callers never abandon the queue, and all calls have to be answered by one group of agents.
- Policies and Advanced Directives – A dynamic solution for handling customized organizational rules and policies. The Advanced Directive commands allow you to include custom scripts or policies when generating a forecast or schedule that ensures your company’s unique, customized needs are included. Policies use Advanced Directive commands in addition to the forecast algorithm and schedule rules so your company’s forecast and scheduling requirements are included in the adjusted forecast and schedule.
- At-home agent suite – Based on the powerful Policies and Advanced Directives application that addresses organizational rules and policies, Pipkins is the only workforce management provider with agent self-scheduling capability. @HomeVantage utilizes Pipkins’ powerful forecasting tools to ensure optimal scheduling.
- Mobile access support – Mobile access support for Smartphone and Tablets is offered exclusively for Pipkins’ Vantage Point Web Access module. This enhancement enables users to check agent status at a glance, modify schedules with a click while in meetings or off-site, send messages and notifications, and view reports from hundreds of miles away.
Pipkins’ premier product, Vantage Point, is the most accurate forecasting and scheduling tool on the market. Pipkins’ systems forecast and schedule more than 300,000 agents in over 500 locations across all industries worldwide.
Thirty years later, Pipkins continues to create superior WFM software solutions by focusing on doing one thing well. That philosophy has established Pipkins as the leader in workforce management solutions, and the worldwide answer to call center success.
Pipkins, Inc., founded in 1983, is an American company and leading supplier of workforce management software and services to the contact center industry, providing sophisticated forecasting and scheduling technology for both the front and back office. Pipkins’ systems forecast and schedule more than 300,000 agents in over 500 locations across all industries worldwide.